New Creative Paper Stocks!
Beautiful design is only part of the story, what if you could think a little further outside of the box? We have a few recommendations in regards to stock (thickness of paper/card) and size and the finish but now we can introduce ‘creative stocks’ to give you more options which maybe give that extra edge in your business stationery and marketing.
Here’s a little guide to our new creative stocks range:
- Brown, Recycled stock
- 280 gsm
- Good for business cards and greeting cards
- Light shades recommended in artwork
- Retro/Vintage look
Woodstock Betulla Pulp
- Natural/Organic look
- 80% recycled/20% chlorine free fibres
- Opake and lighter colours recommended
- Tip: allow the stock to look like part of the design
Mohawk Felt Cream
- Most textured stock
- Creamy tone especially good for wedding stationery
- Minimal design recommended
- Note: textured stock can leave image looking ‘mottled’
Tintoretto by Fedrigoni
- Textured and uncoated
- Felt-marked on both sides (so feels soft-touch)
- Looks like sketchpad paper
- Tip: Renaissance artwork looks great on this
- In standard white or cream
- Made from 25% cotton fibres for soft finish
- High-end feel
- Recommended for invites or luxury business cards
- A pearlescent paper that sparkles in the light
- White with the ‘gold’ undertone
- Recommended for Christmas products
Of course these aren’t an exhaustive selection of our paper or card stocks. We deal with a vast range of materials if you can’t see what you’re looking for please contact us and ask.
Alternatively if you need help with design work or maybe a few pointers in marketing or branding, don’t hesitate to contact Scribble & Think who are experts in these things.